- Study in state educational institutions for 4/7 consecutive academic years
- Resident in local area for 4/7 years immediately preceding the date of commencement of qualifying exam or candidates who have resided in the state for 10 years or candidates whose parents have resided in the state for 10 years or candidates whose parents/who are spouses of those in the employment of the state/central govt./public sector corporations/local bodies/universities within the state.
Diploma (Engineering/Technology) (NEE-II)- NERIST certificate holder or 10+2 exam (Phy, Chem, Maths or vocational subjects)
Degree (Engineering/Technology) BTech (NEE-III)- NERIST Diploma holders or 3-yr Diploma holders from a polytechnic with 60% marks.
Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
Bihar College of Engineering, Patna
Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Dhanbad - 828123
Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna
Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (50%) and National Institutes of Technology (for Bihar quota only)
College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, Samastipur
Sanjay Gandhi Inst. of Dairy Technology, Patna.
SC/ST, BC, sports, NCC, Defence/Ex-defence, political sufferers, diploma holders-5%
- children of defence personnel, central government employees working for a period of atleast one year in Karnataka.
- children of MPs elected from Karnataka to the extent of the period of being an MP falling during the period of the child's study from first standard to the qualifying exam.
- children of serving or retired employees of (i) all India services of Karnataka cadre; (ii) state government who had served/are serving outside the state during the period of the child has been studying from first standard to the qualifying exam;
- children of central government employees working outside Karnataka State where such employee: (i) had declared any place in Karnataka as his Home Town, and (ii) has either studied in any recognised educational institution in Karnataka for not less than five years first standard and SSLC.
- children of serving defence personnel or ex-servicemen whose home address at the time of joining the defence services was in Karnataka.
- children of any employee transferable anywhere in India but at present working continuously for a period of at least one year in Karnataka.
(Government of kerala)
Vth Floor, Housing Board Buildings , Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 001
Tel : 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
The remaining seats will be filled up as follows: 50% on merit on a Statewise basis, 15% of seats will be allocated between the Malabar area and the Travancore-Cochin area in the ratio of 5:8. Remaining 35%, Muslims 8%, Latin Catholics 2%, backward Christians 1%, Backward Hindus 5%, SC 8%, ST 2%.
Faculty of Technology,
Mechanical Engineering Block,
Delhi Colleges of Engineering,
or from the particular institutions in the month of Feb./March (on notification). Completed applications should reach the Faculty by the notified date usually in the month of March of the year of admission.
Goa College of Engineering, Goa
Padre Conceicao College of Engineering , Verna
Goa College of Architecture, Goa
- Govt. of India nominees
- Sons/daughters of persons domiciled in Maharashtra even if they have passed the qualifying examination from outside the state
- sons/daughters of central govt./undertaking employees transferred to Maharashtra in case they have passed the qualifying exam from the state
- children or wards of Maharashtra state govt./undertaking employees who are on transfer/transferred from outside the state
- wards of defence personnel
- children of NRIs from Maharashtra
(ii) B.Tech. (Agr. Engg) (4 years): physics, chemistry and maths
(iii) B.Arch. (5 years) at GCA, Lucknow; maths, physics, chemistry and aptitude test in architecture.
There are two type of examination: (1) Preliminary examination (2) Main examination. Preliminary exam consists of one paper of 3 hour duration with objective type questions in physics, chemistry and maths. Main examination consist of three groups of papers made on the basis of eligibility requirements of all the courses. A candidate has to select one among the three groups for the exam. Each paper is of 21/2hours duration and carry 100 marks. Medium of exam is in English or Hindi.
Sons/daughters of persons who are domicile of UP but have passed the qualifying examination from institutes located outside the state of UP are eligible for admission to the courses offered at institutions other than the Regional Engineering Colleges.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from institutes located outside the state of Up are eligible for admission against a maximum of 15%(subject to a maximum of 3% seats from any one state) of the total seats available at GB pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar.